Princess Style

Sunday, April 14, 2013
My princesses love to hug
 I have three kids, two of whom are little girls.. correction: princesses. They dress up every day. At least two times a day. They put on "shows." Sometimes it's an interpretive dance. Sometimes it's a concert. Sometimes a play. Occasionally, the older one puts in the extra effort to style their hair (read: put in every piece of hair decoration they can find) and accessorize their outfits (tie each other up with scarves). Sometimes I can't resist pulling out the camera to capture the fun. I don't think I've ever regretted any of our impromptu paparazzi moments.

Mui
Photographic Artist
SimplyMui Photography



The little one showing off her style



K dancing with flair

And even tearful princess are priceless.



2 comments:

Kawigirl313 said...

Why was she crying?

Mui said...

her sister stopped sharing the scarf. Don't worry, a few hugs and she was all better.

Post a Comment