Photo Display!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011
I've been working with a wonderful client who wants to display multiple portraits from our session in her home. However, she doesn't want large poster-size prints. Even a storyboard of several images on one canvas or standout feels overwhelming to her. After searching for solutions, I've come across a display system that I am so very excited about!

Check this out: The Collage Wall comes in different layout combinations, each image printed on its own and mounted to masonite OR printed directly on metal. They include a custom paper wall template so you can put it up quickly and easily without reaching for the laser level (bullet) a million times and without having to measure where each peg goes.

I don't know about anyone else, but this is a dream come true for me! I'm already placing metal collage orders for myself and my family. Woo-hoo!

One of the many attractive layouts

The images float off the wall thanks to the peg system
You can also display it on your desk or shelf!




0 comments:

Post a Comment