L.S. Family

Sunday, November 27, 2011
After a very filling Thanksgiving, and a food-packed Friday, I spent my Saturday with L.S. and her family, who were in town visiting for the holidays. The McNay lent many gorgeous backdrops ideal for the cheerful group and their ambitious list for the holidays. Below is a sneak peak from the fun photo shoot.

Enjoy!

Mui Chao
Photographic Artist
SimplyMui Photography


The lovely ladies

G Family in action

Proud Mom/Grandmom

Grandfather!

Great groups

The dashing J.A.

L.S. -- joyful as always

2 comments:

Mrs. Garrison said...

I love all of the pictures. I am so excited! Thank you for helping our family with this grand finale for our Thanksgiving weekend.
Genevieve Garrison

Mui said...

Your family was a delight to work with! I'll have the web gallery up later this week.

Post a Comment