Monkey party

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My no-so-little one turned TWO. We had a small party for her and the theme for the party was a given. I've carried her on me since the day she was born, even when shooting portraits and weddings because she wouldn't go to anyone else. Even now, when going down stairs, she insists on climbing on my back for a ride. And when I ask, "Who's my monkey?" she proudly points at herself and squeals, "MEEEE!!! Monkey Meghan!"

fun flowers for my birthday girl

Monkey poppers for shooting mini marshmallows

festive flower garlands

Homemade cupcakes & cookies

Couple of delightful guests

blowing bubbles outside

or just making bubbles on her hands

Fort under siege during the bubble wars of 2012

balloon volleyball time!

Always a monkey on my back

Time for a song

Make a wish

cupcake time!

caught in the act

daintily cleaning her hands

Not so daintily gobbled down the cupcake in question

pinwheels blowing in the wind

Enjoying her presents

0 comments:

Post a Comment